Solved! How do I connect Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones to LG 60UJ6050 TV with Vizio S2121w-D0 Sound Bar connected to it?

Feb 1, 2021
How do I connect Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones to LG 60UJ6050 TV with Vizio S2121w-D0 Sound Bar connected to it? We want my dad to be able to adjust the volume on his headphones for him to hear - super loud and the rest of the room enjoy the sound at a comfortable range. I don't know where to connect the headphones and how. The TV sound is set to zero and the sound is projected through the soundbar. We have a cable box - charter/spectrum. He also watches Netflix, Hulu and Prime. We want him to be able to adjust the sound on the headphones for streaming too. HELP! Our mom is going crazy with the sound so loud!

Solution
You may not be able to, check the manual of the TV and the sound bar and see if you can connect Bluetooth headphones to either of them. Those headphones look to have a 3.5 mm jack also so if the TV has a headphone output that can be set to be used with the sound bar at the same time you can use the headphones wired. Or use a hearing aid.
You may not be able to, check the manual of the TV and the sound bar and see if you can connect Bluetooth headphones to either of them. Those headphones look to have a 3.5 mm jack also so if the TV has a headphone output that can be set to be used with the sound bar at the same time you can use the headphones wired. Or use a hearing aid.

Solution