How do I connect my android tablet to home network

Phil A

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
Apart from wanting to access files and printer on my home network; I also have an internet radio stereo that I want to control from my tablet. How is it done?

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Turn on your WiFi from either your Settings or from the drop-down (or up) taskbar on your device.

You will have the choice to join a number of networks in your near vacinity, choose your network SSID (name) Ex: Johns WiFi.

If you have a password set to it, there will be a window prompting you to enter a password; enter it if you have it handy.

Depending on the device you may find the WiFi setting in certain areas in your device, most likely the WiFi setup will be the first in the list of settings.

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Turn on your WiFi from either your Settings or from the drop-down (or up) taskbar on your device.

You will have the choice to join a number of networks in your near vacinity, choose your network SSID (name) Ex: Johns WiFi.

If you have a password set to it, there will be a window prompting you to enter a password; enter it if you have it handy.

Depending on the device you may find the WiFi setting in certain areas in your device, most likely the WiFi setup will be the first in the list of settings.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buialex889 Android Smartphones 0
shivranjani324 Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 1