how do i connect my blueray player to my non smart tv with out remote

Mercedes_1

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
I got a Sony bravia not a smart tv I got an LG BP325w Blu-ray but I don't have the remote to it I have the hdmi cord how do I go about this

Solution
if the tv had a remote and it been eaten by the couch,go to walmart or any store that sells universal remotes and google the remote code for your tv. you should be able with the right codes to control the tv so you can change inputs while sitting down.
if the tv had a remote and it been eaten by the couch,go to walmart or any store that sells universal remotes and google the remote code for your tv. you should be able with the right codes to control the tv so you can change inputs while sitting down.

Solution
You seems to have 2 questions: How to hook up, and how to control.

Hook up: Just plug it in, I don't understand the problem. Pick a HDMI port on the TV.

Control: Already discussed by members. Hopefully the manual buttons on the TV does it otherwise you will have to get a remote substitute or hell buy one from Sony? If this is an out of production TV I believe there is a place on the Net which sells old, original remote, GOOGLE is your best friend.

TRENDING THREADS