How do I connect regular speaker wire to from speakers to the audio RCS type jacks on my DVD PLAYER for example?

LynnettMenick

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
I have a DVD PLAYER that plays CDs and I want to hook up my 6 or my 8 ohm wired speakers to the audio jacks (L R) on the player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 0
R Audio 2
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 5
G Audio 0
O Audio 2
C Audio 3
T Audio 1
VanAkard Audio 5
M Audio 1
Neil Stevens Audio 0
W Audio 4
H Audio 3
C Audio 1
tomkis90 Audio 9
R Audio 4
S Audio 1
T Audio 1
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Question Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Question How to "connect iTunes" to a home stereo?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Question Connect a Vizio v51-h6 soundbar to a 2009 Panasonic TV
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Subwoofer Connecting Issue
Question can i connect my home speaker system to pc?
Question Connecting TV and DVD audio to AV receiver
Solved! How to connect my tv samsung h4200(doesnt have hdmi arc,just regular hdmi) to my philips home theatre?
Solved! Can I connect Sennheiser 926-928 mhz transmitter to a regular sized wireless speaker?
I have. A iq sound speaker bluetooth with line in and ex dc in can I connect a regular speaker no bt to it
Connecting regular speakers to PC
How do i connect my speakers with regular speaker wires to single RCA audio output from subwoofer?
how to connect laptop to Wii through USB port to watch on a regular TV not a hdtv
How do I connect a regular receiver to a Bose Accoustimass 25 series 2 speaker
How to connect a RCA audio plug to a subwoofer with regular speaker wire?

ASK THE COMMUNITY