how do i download a driver on my packard bell dot s laptop?

1lonewolf1

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
i factory reset my packard bell laptop and now i cant connect to ifi, it says something about a driver or something and now i am so confused, im no good with computers but i need to be able to connect to internet for my work. how on earth do i download the driver without internet?

Solution

error 651... means you need LAN drivers as well

okay download the wifi drivers using the same machine you are posting with now , and copy the drivers to your...

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

try using the LAN connection if you have Lan port on the notebook. if not , get the driver from other connected pc and put it on flash stick and move the files to your notebook..

1lonewolf1

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

i trying with the lan port and it says that cant connect because of error 651

1lonewolf1

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

i tried using the lan post and it said it couldnt connect because of error 651 and i am so confused

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

error 651... means you need LAN drivers as well

okay download the wifi drivers using the same machine you are posting with now , and copy the drivers to your laptop.

Solution
Rookie mistake, you have bumped into the chicken or the egg..... reason why when things woking correctly you should have ALL vendors' drivers on a flash, just for occasion like this. Yes, I know people don't think about those details when everything works, you just panic when things break.

Is been a day, so I guess you already figured it out by the post above me.