How do I find the App Store on my Sharp Smart TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2018
I'm trying to find the App Store on my Smart TV so I can download Just Dance for my daughter, but I can't see it anywhere.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Some Sharp TVs have Roku. With those, you add Roku "channels."

The other Sharp TVs will have a more limited number of streaming sources. If you update your TV, more may be added.
If not, then get an external streamer with the apps you want.
Some Sharp TVs have Roku. With those, you add Roku "channels."

The other Sharp TVs will have a more limited number of streaming sources. If you update your TV, more may be added.
If not, then get an external streamer with the apps you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Jun 8, 2018

I have the model up It a webpage/searchpage based platform all and freaking awesome!! All sharp Smart TVs have it now even when you posted this. Do you have the en2a27st remote if so hit HOME KEY scroll to the right so you see VEWD APP STORE & you can go from there.. they don't have a ton I think 1500 apps or so right now but it's a completely different and new type of App Store so more and more Developers will make they're app available. Once more people learn how to create on it etc .. but great all in all . The first time I found it though before vewd came about what runs on I believe Android now, was when I opened the browser and there was a factory type homepage or section on the page u had to go to ..

Status
Not open for further replies.