How do I get my JVC TV back to the regular screen I accidentally hit my remote and do not know what I hit .

Feb 23, 2018
The TV is powering on but I don't know where I'm at I hit some buttons and and I do know I hit the ordered me the input button and went down to 5 and noun is just a sound like a train coming down the train track and frying. Can you please help me get back 2 my regular screen.

hang-the-9

Titan
Did you try changing the input to what your devices are connected to? Or you can also try setting the TV options to defaults if you changed something. Finding someone to help you locally may be a good idea since we can't see what you are seeing on the TV or what this sound may be.

Feb 23, 2018

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 16
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
Z Streaming Video & TVs 7
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 11
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
Q Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! No ANT in on back of tv- how do I get regular tv if I can’t plug aerial in
Solved! I don't have cable or internet service. How do I set up my smart TV to get regular channels
Solved! Use HDMI Arc as regular HDMI
Solved! I just connected my new Samsung tv to the u verse box. I have the regular tv channels but they are in black and white, no colo
How do I get out out of amazon prime tv back home to regular channels
How do I return to regular programming from the light blue setting "component"menu
Can i watch regular antenna tv on my vizio 4k smart tv?!
How to connect Samsung smart tv to my Direct TV. It says check connection. But it works fine on regular tv when plugged in.
No sound on Sanyo tv I have fire stick, but sounding regular tv, no cable but WiFi
I have a lcd samsung 19 in can get it to work with regular antenna
How to mirror image from a smart tv to a regular flat screen tv? What cables do I need?
I have a regular flat screen tv (with HD channels) in my house. AT&T just gave me a 7 day free trial period but . . . .
How do I connect a regular DVD player with yellow white and red cords to my tv that has only blue red green connections
How do you connect and hdmi tv to regular cable without a cable box? The cable is a standard coax cable coming out from the w
Do HDMI 2.0 cables work with regular HDMI ports?
Can I get HD with regular COAX cable service on my new smart 4K LED TV's?
Can u use the cords from a regular DVD player to use on a blu ray DVD player
how to install blueray on regular cable tv
get regular channels with a roku
which to buy? 30" widescreen vs. 32" 'regular' screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY