Solved! How do I get my old contact phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If you reset the device the info is gone. Now if you backed it up to say the SIM or SD card, synced to a google account, etc., then you could get the data from those places. Otherwise it is basically gone. Data lost in a reset is lost for good.

The only other thing I could suggest is to check your bill (paper or in your account online) and perhaps the call and text history is listed there. While it won't show names, it would show numbers, possibly email addresses, along with the dates and times they were sent/received. You may be able to work out some of the contacts that way.
If you reset the device the info is gone. Now if you backed it up to say the SIM or SD card, synced to a google account, etc., then you could get the data from those places. Otherwise it is basically gone. Data lost in a reset is lost for good.

The only other thing I could suggest is to check your bill (paper or in your account online) and perhaps the call and text history is listed there. While it won't show names, it would show numbers, possibly email addresses, along with the dates and times they were sent/received. You may be able to work out some of the contacts that way.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.