How do I get my photos off of Verizon's Cloud, when my Samsung 4 was deactivated by Verizon and Verizon telling me my cloud wi

cherylglivar

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
I switched from Verizon to Sprint in August of 2016. The Sprint manager said he had transferred everything on my old Samsung 4 to my new Samsung 6 edge. I no longer could access my Cloud accout because they locked it when the phone was deactivated. I called Verizon many times for help, with no success. Now Verizon says the photos on my Cloud Account were deleted after 30 days. Is there any way to get the photos (1000 of them) back? These photos were put in the Cloud originally by a Verizon Tech when my 1st Samsung Galaxy 4 broke down and so they replaced the phone with another Samsung Galaxy 4, but when he went to transfer everything from the first phone to the second, he said the pictures were taking up too much room so he put them in the Cloud. Is there anything I can do to get my pictures back? What happens to the pics when Verizon deletes them off their server?

Thanks

Cheryl