how do I get my photos stored on my google photos?

You would need to set the phone up to be synced to your google account. However, while it says it will be automatically sent it is really best to regularly sync and upload them yourself. I have run into way to many people, who didn't do that regularly and just left it to the 'automatic'. Sadly, then when they accidentally deleted them on the device, lost the device, etc., then they find that some of the images are just not on the google account.

Another option would be to regularly connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and copy the files over to an empty folder on the computer.

You would need to set the phone up to be synced to your google account. However, while it says it will be automatically sent it is really best to regularly sync and upload them yourself. I have run into way to many people, who didn't do that regularly and just left it to the 'automatic'. Sadly, then when they accidentally deleted them on the device, lost the device, etc., then they find that some of the images are just not on the google account.

Another option would be to regularly connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and copy the files over to an empty folder on the computer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 7
T Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 8
G Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1