How do I get my pictures from Samsung galaxy S6 edge that won't turn on

Well, if the photos were saved to an SD card, you can just access the card via another device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.). Just make sure that the card doesn't get Formatted by anything you put it in to retrieve the data, as that would erase it all.

If they aren't on the SD card, but on the device, then you will need a means to turn it on to get the images. You could try a local tech or any Samsung location that does repairs. They 'may' be able to get the data for you, but that is just a 'maybe'.

Well, if the photos were saved to an SD card, you can just access the card via another device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.). Just make sure that the card doesn't get Formatted by anything you put it in to retrieve the data, as that would erase it all.

If they aren't on the SD card, but on the device, then you will need a means to turn it on to get the images. You could try a local tech or any Samsung location that does repairs. They 'may' be able to get the data for you, but that is just a 'maybe'.

buterrican25

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017

Hi!
do you know if anyone can get pics from internal storeage of a galaxy s6?! I went to
Greece and none of my pictures are backed up or in the cloud :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2