Solved! How do I get out out of amazon prime tv back home to regular channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2018
We have a vizio E65 F0. I CANNOT get out of the Amazon Prime app. Can’t get back to cable TV. HELP

Solution
interesting. if it persists, you can reset the tv through the settings menu the way it came out of the box. will have to set up network again and sign back in to netflix etc but may undo whatever happened to cause the odd issue.

flash2021

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
unplug the TV from the wall. then plug back in. if that doesn't work, try to switch to a different APP, or use the INPUT button on the remote to cycle through your inputs to get back to your TV source (HDMI cable box, OTA, coax, whatever)

Oct 10, 2018
Math Geek. Tried the exit, back etc. finally tried input and hit vizio$&@(numbers) and it went back to cable. Very strange. Always used exit. It works with Netflix but on Amazon I have to go to the input and select the TV. Very strange. Thanks for your reply !!!

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
interesting. if it persists, you can reset the tv through the settings menu the way it came out of the box. will have to set up network again and sign back in to netflix etc but may undo whatever happened to cause the odd issue.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.