How Do I Hook up 2 TVs to One digital Receiver

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
My SD DirecTV box has composite and coaxial outputs, and they both work simultaneously. The composite feeds my crappy old CRT tv, and the coax goes into my PC's tuner. They both have to watch the same thing of course, but it does work, which leads me to believe it would also work with two TVs. Fortunata didn't necessarily say he wanted to watch two different channels at once, so it could possibly work for him.

chiefersone

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
My Directv HD box has a HDMI and composite outputs. Is there any way to run another TV off that box coaxially and watch the same channel in a different room? How about sound? How does that get there?

G

so if i have two tvs in the ssame room and i have direct tv. how do i make them play the same thing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 7
TechnologyHatesMeButILoveIt Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
I have an ilo sdtv. I have been receiving all broadcast channels using an rca indoor digital antenna. Suddenly I stopped recei
Pyle PT595AUBT 5.1 digital receiver-subwoofer and surround speakers not working. Connections are solid. Any suggestions?
Help Receiver Either died or Something else
Trouble connecting PC to Surround Sound Receiver
Does Samsung smart tv require a digital tv adapter to receive spectrum digital
Using all the speakers in my Digital AV Receiver hooked to my PC
Lg 49lj510m doesn’t have optical digital output port and connecting to older receiver via audio ports on tv to receiver no l
Need a cheap Receiver alternative
How do I connect my magnavox dvd recorder / vcr ZV427MG9 to my directv receiver HR54-700
I have a Samsung digital monitor 24inch and Sony hometheatre will I receive both video and audio if I us a VGA to HDMI cable
I have a 40 inch Seiki flat screen TV that I want to hook up to a Sony receiver as a digital audio video control center is thi
How do I hook up an older Yamaha receiver to Vizio smart TV
Crackling and sound going out with digital optical setup. Can't fiqure out if its the a/v receiver or pc motherboard
How to hook a JVC older model surround receiver to a newer LG TV?
outside antenna abruptly stopped receiving signals
My digital TV receiver box has an IR IN port. What is an IR?
How to connect hdmi to digital receiver
How to conect Several Appliances ex(Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 ,Digital Receiver, DVD, Apple TV) to Home Theater that has only AR
Buzzing when Trying to Connect Digital TV with Only Digital Audio Output to an Old Denon Receiver with only RCA Inputs
Hi, I am trying to set up my tv in a motorhome to a digital satellite receiver but its not picking anything up. Dish is pointi

ASK THE COMMUNITY