how do I hook up my home theater box 4K Ultra HD ?

Aug 24, 2018
It's called a "Home Theater Box, 4K Ultra HD Home Theater Box". So I want to do away with cable and hook this box up for watching TV. No directions with it. It came with a mouse, cable, power cord, USB plug and the small box to hook everything to. Do I hook the cable up where I unplugged the cable cord in the back of the TV? Which port should I put the USB to connect the mouse? The TV says android when I connected the power cord to the box. Ugh, need help!

Solution
What you bought is an Android TV streamer. You are seeing the splash screen when it starts. If the box is ok then eventually it should load the initial screen to set it up and access the apps it may have preloaded and download new ones once you get it one your network and set up an account with the app store.
Since you got 3 hopefully at least one works.
Aug 24, 2018
I think I ordered it from ebay or google. I received 3 for boxes for 80.00. I have a Sanyo smart TV. I don't know how to get it to the menu screen for movies. It displays android on TV screen.

What you bought is an Android TV streamer. You are seeing the splash screen when it starts. If the box is ok then eventually it should load the initial screen to set it up and access the apps it may have preloaded and download new ones once you get it one your network and set up an account with the app store.
Since you got 3 hopefully at least one works.

Solution