Solved! How do I hook up to the internet on my TV when only tablets and phones will link up to my Wifi system?

Feb 2, 2020
My question is quite an unusual one..I am living in a hotel right now and they have(paid)wifi access but only for my tablet and phone.I have managed to get my Blu ray player working but the wifi system doesn't allow you to connect it to the internet.I know I can watch TV on my tablet but the screen makes my eyes tired for long periods.Is their any way I could connect to the internet independently of the hotels system?Either through a media player box or a dongle?I am new to a lot of this stuff and would be grateful for some advice

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the replies

Wifi bridgeing sounds more for techy type brains.Am not sure it would be easy for me to set up.
The dongle thing sounds a bit easier.Can you get Dongles with inbuilt Wifi for your TV or do you have to connect through your tablet?Am not quite sure how I go about it.The main thing for me is having access to Youtube and Netflix on my TV.Ideally i'd also like to be able to control it through my TV(can you set up a remote control somehow?)as don't want to have to keep relying on my tablet if I want to pull up a film.

Feb 2, 2020
Hi

Sorry for late reply.Have been dong some research.It seems my best bet is mobile Wifi,the one people use for travelling.Not a mobile phone as I don't use them but a box like a router that connects to the mobile network.If I did that it looks like a lot of them connect to my bluray without having to control it through my tablet.Am I right?Does anyone know which the best are for streaming Netflix and youtube?