how do i make it so all sounds come through my stealth 600 tutle beach headset cause at the moment all i can hear is my friend

Solution
Start by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right screen corner.

Select "Playback devices", find your device, and work through all of Windows and Tabs. Check any "Properties" buttons that appear.

There are multiple windows and tabs with respect to the audio choices and options.

My thought is that something is simply misconfigured.

Feel free to explore the various options presented within the screens. "Cancel" is your friend.

If you do change some setting, change only one setting at a time. Keep notes should you need to reverse some change.

Start by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right screen corner.

Select "Playback devices", find your device, and work through all of Windows and Tabs. Check any "Properties" buttons that appear.

There are multiple windows and tabs with respect to the audio choices and options.

My thought is that something is simply misconfigured.

Feel free to explore the various options presented within the screens. "Cancel" is your friend.

If you do change some setting, change only one setting at a time. Keep notes should you need to reverse some change.

Solution