Solved! How do I make my network, computer, and mobile safe?

Jan 16, 2019
I don't know how or where to begin. All I know is that my personal life has become a hackers business. My network, laptop, and cell are compromised. Everything I do on either devices is seen by my hacker(s). What I do is my cell is watched by a stranger. I mean EVERYTHING such as browsing, email, and even texts are on display. Could anyone please explain every possiblity as to how I was hacked? thanks Also, how do I catch the culprit? I want to know the best ways to secure everything and keep it that way for good. I want to know that I know my eyes are the only eyes looking at my personal information. Please help me regain my privacy.

Thanks,
Roger

Solution
1. Go to haveibeenpwned.com and check if your email has been breached in any data leaks. If your email was pwned change your email password as soon as possible, then do the same on everything else you use. Assuming the culprit got your email credentials, then he can get access to every account that you used that email on, like Facebook, Instagram and so on.

2. Get an antivirus like Bitdefender, Kaspersky and do a full system scan. That should take care of computer viruses like keyloggers.

3. Get a VPN software to make it a lot less likely to happen again. I would suggest getting a paid subscription as the free providers usually sell your data to 3rd parties for advertising. Good options are Surfshark, ExpressVPN...

cyberfreak122

Prominent
Jan 9, 2019
1. Go to haveibeenpwned.com and check if your email has been breached in any data leaks. If your email was pwned change your email password as soon as possible, then do the same on everything else you use. Assuming the culprit got your email credentials, then he can get access to every account that you used that email on, like Facebook, Instagram and so on.

2. Get an antivirus like Bitdefender, Kaspersky and do a full system scan. That should take care of computer viruses like keyloggers.

3. Get a VPN software to make it a lot less likely to happen again. I would suggest getting a paid subscription as the free providers usually sell your data to 3rd parties for advertising. Good options are Surfshark, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost.

I wish you luck Roger!

Solution