how do i move the icon at bottom of the screen ?

spaceace1978

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
on xbox one when i stream via twitch i see the annoying Viewers icon at bottom its annoying is there any way of removing it from xbox one screen or move it to another area when i use subtitles in a game the Twitch stream,viewers icon goes over subtitles. can you help ?

spaceace1978

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from spaceace1978 : "how do i remove stream icon from bottom screen"

hi there , is there any way i can remove/move the broadcast/viewers icon from the bottom of my screen . when i stream via xbox one using twitch i get it at the bottom of my screen its annoying as sometimes i use subtitles when i play a game and the icon overlays the in game text

spaceace1978

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from spaceace1978 : "how can i remove Twitch streaming icon from tv screen"

hi there , is there any way i can remove/move the broadcast/viewers icon from the bottom of my screen . when i stream via xbox one using twitch i get it at the bottom of my screen its annoying as sometimes i use subtitles when i play a game and the icon overlays the in game text

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1