Solved! How do I remove someone else’s iTunes account off of a phone

Jan 1, 2019
I bought an iPhone from a coworker on the pipeline and he did not remove his iTunes account from the phone. It is unlocked he just forgot to remove his iTunes account.

Solution

Then you are stuck unless you can convince Apple somehow what was done and they let you do it, but it's not likely since these things are done for security. If it was as simple as just calling Apple and asking them to do it, anyone that stole an iPhone can do it, and there are a lot of stolen phones floating around.
Jan 1, 2019

I would love it if it were that easy. I work on the pipeline and he needed money to get to his next job. I don’t have any contact or know how to contact him at all.

Then you are stuck unless you can convince Apple somehow what was done and they let you do it, but it's not likely since these things are done for security. If it was as simple as just calling Apple and asking them to do it, anyone that stole an iPhone can do it, and there are a lot of stolen phones floating around.

Solution
Jan 1, 2019

You are soooo correct. It ruins the honest people from getting the help they need. Thank you for reaching out to me today.