how do I root my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyshowbiz

Commendable
May 4, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone. As it is I can only put two or three apps on the phone itself. So I purchased a 32G micro SD card. And now I am having more trouble than ever. No matter what app I try to install the phone tells me every time that I have no storage space I delete the cached daily. When I try to move things to the SD card it says I cannot.

Solution
In regard to the moving Apps to the card, unfortunately your version of the Android OS cannot. That is if you are running the Lollipop that is normally found on that device. However, if you were running Marshmallow, then you could set up the SD card as "internal" rather than "external" which would make it work with many, but not all, apps.

As to the space problem, it may not be apps that are the issue. Photos and Videos take up an enormous amount of space. As can music. If you have a lot them on the device itself, then it may be wise to move those over to the card. I would also suggest not having them 'only' on the device or SD card as it is way to easy to lose them. Back everything up regularly to either a cloud account or a computer.
In regard to the moving Apps to the card, unfortunately your version of the Android OS cannot. That is if you are running the Lollipop that is normally found on that device. However, if you were running Marshmallow, then you could set up the SD card as "internal" rather than "external" which would make it work with many, but not all, apps.

As to the space problem, it may not be apps that are the issue. Photos and Videos take up an enormous amount of space. As can music. If you have a lot them on the device itself, then it may be wise to move those over to the card. I would also suggest not having them 'only' on the device or SD card as it is way to easy to lose them. Back everything up regularly to either a cloud account or a computer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.