How do I save data on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 before reset to factory settings

Pmlgff

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
My tablet is a little glitchy and I do have ESET as a security measure but I am not sure how to save the data, mostly photographs actually, before I attempt to reset. Please bear in mind I am sort of a technodumbo but I am very able and willing to learn. Thanks in advance for any and all help

Well, your best bet is one of the following...

1. If you have a cloud account, you can upload your personal data (videos, photos, music, etc.) to the account and redownload it after you have reset the phone.

2. You can use a USB cord and connect the tablet to a computer. Then move the data from the tablet onto a folder on the computer. Once the tablet is reset you can move it back.

NOTE: This will not work for apps, or data in apps. However it will work for videos, photos, music, contact lists, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
debwillard4050 Android Tablets 5
E Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 6
M Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 4
A Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 20
S Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Solved! trouble completing hard reset on samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Android system recover for Samsung Galaxy Tablet not working is there another way to reset?
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 5
Samsung galaxy tab A was stolen. Has my account on it . How can I find?
how do I get into my samsung galaxy 4 tablet when it keeps asking for a password I dont have?I have done two factory resets bu
Tab 10.1 not Samsung galaxy won’t turn off or hard reset nothing
did factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Tab E, can't get past the step that says "sign in with google acct previously synced on th
Factory Reset GTN8000
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy 3
I tried reseting my phone Samsung Galaxy Tab t111 to factory mode from the settings menu, after I followed the instructions fr
After hard reset, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S MT700 came up in Japanese. How do I change to English?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 which will not allow for a factory reset, how do I reset to factory settings?
is there a reset button on my Samsung galaxy tab
My Samsung Galaxy tab a is hanged at the logo and wouldn't factory reset in the recovery mode. What should I do????
Resetting the samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet
Can't choose factory reset on Samsung Galaxy tab 3
Factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Hard reset samsung gala y tab3
Where to find the reset button on a samsung galaxy tablet without backing up data

ASK THE COMMUNITY