sending photos from a laptop.
This Is a very simple process and I'm happy to help you with it.
1. Save a photo online by right-clicking on your mouse and click "Save Photo" (or something on the lines of that)
2. If it doesn't ask for a place to save it, don't worry but If it does, just save it somewhere you can access easily like your desktop. If it doesn't, It will usually end up saving In either the downloads folder or the pictures folder. You can access these folders by just simply searching "Downloads" or "Photos" on your Start Menu.
3. After you have saved it and located the file, load up the website in which you are sending the email with and create a blank email.
4. Add the contact your want by typing their name into the "To" box usually above the "Subject" box.
5. Add a Subject of the email in the "Subject" box if you like
6. There should be a little Icon on the top or somewhere you can add a photo. (Usually Icon of a photo)
7. It should ask you where the photo is and you can select it by getting it from the folder you saved it in or your desktop and double click on the image.
8. It should appear on the email and just click "Send"