How do I scan channels with no remote & my vizio only has power-volume-input buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To scan channels you would need to access the menu.
You will need either the original remote or a good universal remote. Some universal remotes don't access all the functions of the original. The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed online but might be overkill for one component.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Are you sure there are no channel Up-Down buttons on the back of the TV? Vizio often does that.

To scan channels you would need to access the menu.
You will need either the original remote or a good universal remote. Some universal remotes don't access all the functions of the original. The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed online but might be overkill for one component.

Mar 11, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! How do I change channels with no remote
i have a 70's Magnavox console tv with remote but before channel scan and menus. I can't seem to get channel 3.
How to scan a Sylvania model #LC320SLX for any free channels without cable and without a remote
Solved! I recently bought a lg plasma tv from a friend, it did not come with a remote and will not set up any channels. I do not have
When the Shaw technician left the remote was working fine. Now i cannot change the channels. Any suggestions?
LG Remote with Channel Change Buttons?
My magic remote will not let me change channels either by directly keying in channel number or by using the up and down channe
Rca hdmi 22 inch and no remote it is stuch on channel 7
Program TV channels with No remote control
I need to put my channel on 3 put my remote doesn’t work
I have a LXI series tv with no remote and cant get it to the game channel. Model# 42798, can you help?
I have an older Sylvania MTS/SAP with DVD and VCR and I do not have the remote and want to change channel to 3
Can't find any input selection on 2005 toshiba without remote, or with the channel buttons
Remote will not change channels
Ican only get channel 3on video, how can i get other channels with the rca remote control?
Change channel w/o remote on a vizio????
I have an old Toshiba tv. Bought channel box for free channels. Hooked up flat antenna. Under settings, the remote won't le
Scanning channels to set up antenna. No remote
My andriod box remote its controling my tv to change setting and channels how can i stop this
Connected hdmi to new tv. When watching hdmi channel and switch stations there is no sound. Used verizon remote for audio sett

ASK THE COMMUNITY