How do I Sound out my Samsung smart t v though my Samsung blue ray d v d player

Aug 21, 2018
I have a Samsung smart t v and trying to get the sound to come of t v speakers thought the d v d play but tryed and nothing working

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 5
R Audio 1
S Audio 7
N Audio 1
B Audio 1
B Audio 1
L Audio 5
K Audio 2
T Audio 1
N Audio 2
E Audio 4
P Audio 2
M Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 3
H Audio 5
J Audio 4
K Audio 1
A Audio 10
J Audio 3
Similar threads
Solved! How do I get sound to come through from my Samsung NU7100 smart TV to my 2.4 GHz headphones?
Solved! I hooked Phillips stereo to samsung smart TV for surround sound, but get no sound only humming how to fix?
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! How do I hook up a frisby surround sound to a Samsung smart tv
Headphone jack on my Samsung smart tv not working ,tv and sound is fine when headphones not plugged in
Samsung smart tv connected to cable no HDMI no sound
Is Samsung Smart TV with optic plug connecting to a Bose Sound Touch tv
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
I want to get a Samsung Surround Sound system. It would go on my 55 in Vizio smart tv. Are they compatible and how?
Can't Connect Vizio Sound bar to Samsung TV
How to hook up my Yamaha HTR 5860 receiver to Samsung LED Smart TV for surround sound ?
I have a Samsung Smart TV (5500 Series) and a 3D bluray player/surround sound system. How can I get the surround sound to come
hooking up a coby surround sound to a new samsung suhd 4k smart tv.
Samsung Sound Bar Hook Up Vizio TV
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How to hook up a bluetooth sound bar to my samsung smart tv w/o wires
Setting up a Samsung smart tv to a sound bar with limited connections
Hi I have new Samsung smart tv and my home theaters is LG and I connect them through HDMI cable but sound is not coming
Insignia sound bar not compatible with samsung smart tv
How do I connect a magnavox sound bar to my Samsung smart tv without original remote

ASK THE COMMUNITY