Solved! How do I stop the tv asking which region or country I am in every time I switch on my tv is a samsung UE43NU7470 smart 4K

Dec 7, 2018
When I switch on tv it asks me which country and region I am in. How do I stop this as it is very irritating.

Dec 12, 2018
I had same prob this is the answer I found on Samsung community page :

Since posting the query, I have been playing around with the TV. I did something and think the Region Selection is now gone. The morning after the change, frustratingly, it still appeared. However, I have not seen it since, which was 5 days ago. Please try this, and let me know if it works for you. FYI, I have a 7 Series.

1. Settings
2. Broadcasting
3. Auto Tuning Settings
4. Standby Auto Tuning - tUrn off ! (Deselect) you need to be tv mode not smart tv mode

Dec 12, 2018
I had same prob this is the answer I found on Samsung community page :

Since posting the query, I have been playing around with the TV. I did something and think the Region Selection is now gone. The morning after the change, frustratingly, it still appeared. However, I have not seen it since, which was 5 days ago. Please try this, and let me know if it works for you. FYI, I have a 7 Series.

1. Settings
2. Broadcasting
3. Auto Tuning Settings
4. Standby Auto Tuning - tUrn off ! (Deselect) you need to be tv mode not smart tv mode

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 3