How do i stream from my phone to smart magnavox tv

Solution
If your TV has an app built in that will work with your phone then you just need to set it up.
If your TV doesn't have an app for that then you will need a Chromestick.
A wired connection from your phone is a third option if the phone is MHL compatible. Then you would need the correct adapter/cable.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
You can do a screen mirror from your phone to your smart TV. Just make sure that TV and phone is connected at the same internet network. Once you connect the phone to your TV, your phone activity will appear on the TV, there are some apps such as youtube that you can cast also on the TV.

If your TV has an app built in that will work with your phone then you just need to set it up.
If your TV doesn't have an app for that then you will need a Chromestick.
A wired connection from your phone is a third option if the phone is MHL compatible. Then you would need the correct adapter/cable.

Solution

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
to check if your phone will mirror wirelessly go to your settings/wifi/advanced settings you should have either "wifi direct" or "miracast" as an option. this will look for your tv and if it finds it, it'll try to connect to the tv.

if it works then whatever is on your phone shows up on your tv. note that this will introduce some lag and will cause the audio to be out of sync. you will need whatever media player to be able to adjust the timing to bring it back in sync. my phone is 250 ms (or 1/4 sec off!!!) i have to adjust it so it is rather significant lag it introduces.