How do I take my internet history?

iseeu1001

Honorable
Dec 23, 2012
So I use chrome a lot and I have a sandboxie chrome also but I want to take the whole sandboxie chrome with me so that I can put on another computer or even when I reformat so I have all my history from the sandboxie chrome. Is that possible at all?

Solution
I use Firefox for Sandboxie and a different browser history protection program for Chrome. However you can try this:

Click -> Sandbox settings -> Applications -> Web Browser -> Google Chrome

Then-> "Allow direct access to Google Chrome bookmarks"
Then -> "Allow direct access to Google Chrome bookmarks and history database"

You can also check to see if your browsing history is actually being saved inside Sandbox. Here's a hypothetical directory path to where it would be stored. Your path may be different depending on where/how you installed the program:

C:\Sandbox\(user)\(sandbox name)\user\current\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
I use Firefox for Sandboxie and a different browser history protection program for Chrome. However you can try this:

Click -> Sandbox settings -> Applications -> Web Browser -> Google Chrome

Then-> "Allow direct access to Google Chrome bookmarks"
Then -> "Allow direct access to Google Chrome bookmarks and history database"

You can also check to see if your browsing history is actually being saved inside Sandbox. Here's a hypothetical directory path to where it would be stored. Your path may be different depending on where/how you installed the program:

C:\Sandbox\(user)\(sandbox name)\user\current\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

Solution