how do u know when the tablet is fully charged

Sadly some devices actually don't have a light or anything to notify you. The only way to then know if it is fully charged is to turn it on (if it isn't on) and check the battery info. You can find it either by swiping down from the top and tap the little battery icon there, or go into "Settings" and then "Battery" in there. Either place will show you how much of a percent of a charge you have.

Sadly some devices actually don't have a light or anything to notify you. The only way to then know if it is fully charged is to turn it on (if it isn't on) and check the battery info. You can find it either by swiping down from the top and tap the little battery icon there, or go into "Settings" and then "Battery" in there. Either place will show you how much of a percent of a charge you have.

Nov 15, 2018
Your pen tablet provides information about your wireless operation and status. The Status LED shows the following:

Amber: Wireless mode connecting.
On: Wireless mode on.
Off: Sleep mode, or wireless mode off.
On the wireless module, the battery status LED shows the following:

Amber: USB cable connected and battery charging.
Green: USB cable connected and battery fully charged.
Off:
USB cable connected, tablet in USB suspend mode or USB connecting state
USB cable disconnected, no charging activity.
USB cable disconnected, operating wirelessly.
When your tablet is not connected to your computer, you can charge the battery using a standard wall adapter with 5V output voltage. Quick charging will not work during this process.

Adjust the slider to set when your tablet will switch to power-saving mode. See Power-saving features.
The battery status icon shows the tablet is in use, with an approximation of the remaining battery charge.
1. A power plug symbol shows the tablet is running on external power through the USB cable, and the tablet battery is charging.
2. A check mark symbol indicates the battery is fully charged.
3. An alert symbol indicates the battery charge is below 20%.

rgd1101

Titan

don't just plagiarize, cite the source
http://101.wacom.com/UserHelp/en/BatteryStatus.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SunshineWmn Android Tablets 1
johnf52 Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
AlyssaPikachu Android Tablets 3
NotATeckie Android Tablets 1
woodhead666 Android Tablets 0
M Android Tablets 1