1. Go to "Settings" and the tap "WIRELESS & NETWORKS".
2. Next tap "Wi-Fi" and slide the "Wi-Fi switch" to the "ON" position.
3. The device should now automatically scan for Wi-Fi networks and display the available names.
4. If the device finds a network that you connected to previously, it will connect to it
5. Now tap a network name to connect to it, and enter a password if necessary.
6. Also, if your Wi-Fi router supports "Wi-Fi Protected Setup", you can then tap the "WPS" icon at the top of the screen, and then press the "WPS button" on your router.
5. Should your network not broadcast its SSID, then tap the "Plus" icon ( + ) at the top of the screen, and enter the "Network SSID" (name) of the network. If necessary, you will also have to enter the security and/or other network configuration details.