how do you disable the touchpad it's driving me mad

learichards33

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
everytime I type the cursor moves it's so fast and I looked all thru this thing and can't find any device how to's on it.. and I need to know where the "sim card is" (question 2). I need to put a number on this. it won't let me run some or a lot of apps without a number. I see no slot for one
sorry it's been a very long day. I am talking about my detachable keyboard for my Nextbook tablet.
oh and it doesn't have on the keyboard a FN button

Solution
If it's attached, the best you might be able to do would be to go into your device settings on the tablet and see if you can configure any settings on the keyboard. If you can do anything with the keyboard, it's going to be in your device settings.

genthug

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
This is very vague... I'm assuming you're talking about mobile device? You can't really disable a touchpad... it's how the user interacts with the device. If you want a brick, then go for it. Otherwise, leave it alone.

As for the sim card, can't know without more information. A lot of mobile devices don't have an access slot for them these days.

genthug

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
If it's attached, the best you might be able to do would be to go into your device settings on the tablet and see if you can configure any settings on the keyboard. If you can do anything with the keyboard, it's going to be in your device settings.

Solution