how I can hear the voice of receiver simultaneously with the caller tune / bell rings?

dulcet4u

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
A person met me he had a smart phone when he called me before I pick the phone or receive the call during the bell rings he can hear my voice same with my phone's caller tune on his phone's speaker' .......

Solution
Sorry but I am not sure I understand what you are saying/asking?

It sounds like you are saying he can hear your voice and your ring back tone while the call is still going through, before you pick up? Which would not be possible, if the call has yet to go through.

Or are you saying he can still hear the ring back tone after the call goes through and you have answered? Which then that is something you would have to take up with your service provider to let them know that the ring back service isn't working properly.
Sorry but I am not sure I understand what you are saying/asking?

It sounds like you are saying he can hear your voice and your ring back tone while the call is still going through, before you pick up? Which would not be possible, if the call has yet to go through.

Or are you saying he can still hear the ring back tone after the call goes through and you have answered? Which then that is something you would have to take up with your service provider to let them know that the ring back service isn't working properly.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS