Question Why can't the person on the other end of a call hear me but I can hear them?

Apr 14, 2019
I have an LG K7 for some reason no matter it be an incoming call or a out going call, sometimes at first the person on the other end can hear me but within just a few seconds they can't hear me at all... Even if I use speaker phone. Video calls too... I can hear them perfectly but they hear nothing....please help me fix this problem...I'm missing important calls about possible job opportunities.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soneu Android Smartphones 5
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 4
N Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question returning to factory device that does not start
i have gmail address can i find the person contact number
I have lost my mi note5 plz help me it new mobail no. * Mod edit for personal info
Solved! I am very worried because I have lost my mobile. It contains all my personal data please help me
Solved! Samsung galaxy note 5 when sending messages I get duplicates of my message , other person see 1
I sent out text to the same person several months ago today I recieved 10 of those messages how do I stop them?
I lost my phone when I get back to home all my personal number were in old phone I need it it's very urgent
personal Deleted video , a garden with a house, has not been backuped from the Google on my device
How can I contact person from old mobile number
A person tells me that he has made a viber block.But I can send the information to that number ... delivery report shows ... p
How do I delete words from the personal dictionary on my Galaxy S8 android phone?
I want a number of a person i dont ever have his no but i know name of that person is it possible to get his number from the n
a person is calling me and use absuse words how can I know his name or address
If I'm on my husband's plan, can we switch it so I am the main person on the bill and start over?
p track my mobile no having IMEI no * Mod edit for personal info *
how to get someone person mobile number
Need to talk to a real live person at metro pcs
How to know mobile number of a person working in Wipro Technicals, Bangalore
I have a yahoo account to my Facebook and I'm locked from another person black berry phone
how can i find the location of the person using skype

ASK THE COMMUNITY