How is the quality and after sales services of DELL, Razer Blade and Alienware laptops?

modeonoff

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, I am considering to buy a laptop from one of these manufacturers. How is the quality of their laptops and after sales services?

Solution
I don't know about other but my Alienware 13, bought it around 2015. It fell around 3-4 times since then, one time from a double deck top bunk to the floor. And I can say it is still working well and Im still able to play games and it still functions like it did before. Aside from the cracks it has and scratches, it's still a 10/10 for me. That says a lot for the durability of DELL and Alienware :)

modeonoff

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017

Thanks. 20 years ago I heard that Dell was not good both hardware-wise and after service-wise. Easy to break. Their products were just inexpensive. How about now?

clarkjd

Distinguished

Well, Let's just say, that if I were buying a laptop, I would get a Dell before a HP, Compaq, or Lenovo. Alienware is geared more towards the gaming side. I have also heard good things about Sager.

modeonoff

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017

Thanks. How about Razer's products and its services with respect to those you mentioned?

Benz2377

Estimable
Jun 23, 2015
I don't know about other but my Alienware 13, bought it around 2015. It fell around 3-4 times since then, one time from a double deck top bunk to the floor. And I can say it is still working well and Im still able to play games and it still functions like it did before. Aside from the cracks it has and scratches, it's still a 10/10 for me. That says a lot for the durability of DELL and Alienware :)

Solution