how much would it cost to buy a new battery for RCA 7 in tablet

Oct 12, 2018
not sure if it is the battery or the cord to recharge the battery for RCA 7 inch tablet, got anew charging cord(not really sure if it is the right one for this), how much does it cost to buy a new battery for the RCA 7 inch tablet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pointlesszebra Android Tablets 0
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Samsung Tab E keep turn on automatically
Question Looking for an android tablet with a removable battery that can be charged externally
When I am using the browser on my tablet, the display will start blacking out when the battery gets below 50%.
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Solved! My son’s tablet is shutting off even though the battery is charged.
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
How can I get the rca company to fix my tablet so that the battery does not have to be charged every half hour?
My rca tablet shows a battery sign with lightning bolt but won't turn on
How to remove battery from rca tablet rct6378w2
My tablet keeps draining the battery and now it won't come back on even when I put it on charge
My simban picasso tablet 10' is not coming on its showing a battery sign with a triangle in the battery sign with a question m
I have a hp tablet but when the charger is connected the battery icon flashes back and forth
How do I do a hard restart if the tablet won’t power off without a password and no removable battery or laptop to attach to?
How do I find it if it's battery is dead
new battery and my tablet still won't charge. what should i do?
How to change a battery on my android tablet
How do you get battery out of Samsung tablet a
I bought this RC tablet from a friend of mine and the battery was low so I can in turn it on at the time but when I got home a

ASK THE COMMUNITY