how should I use 2 accounts in one device in kindle fire

Sarim_

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
I have downloaded google play service in my device kindle fire but when I go to COC so it argue that CoC relies on google play service wich is not sopported by your phone.

screminmemes

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
The only way to install google play on a Kindle Fire is to side-load it, which is not supported. The Fire OS is a heavily-modified Android OS and Android programs don't run well (if at all) on the Fire Tablet. Most Google Play apps won't recognize Fire OS as Android.

screminmemes

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
The only way to install google play on a Kindle Fire is to side-load it, which is not supported. The Fire OS is a heavily-modified Android OS and Android programs don't run well (if at all) on the Fire Tablet. Most Google Play apps won't recognize Fire OS as Android.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jackmmo Mobile Gaming 3
M Mobile Gaming 0
2 Mobile Gaming 1
C Mobile Gaming 2
T Mobile Gaming 3
W Mobile Gaming 2
M Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 1
M Mobile Gaming 1
Leonniar Mobile Gaming 2
P Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 2
H Mobile Gaming 1
R Mobile Gaming 4
M Mobile Gaming 1
A Mobile Gaming 1
D Mobile Gaming 1
S Mobile Gaming 1
R Mobile Gaming 0
R Mobile Gaming 0
Similar threads
Question Is selling clash of clans account safe?
Question how I can donate the add-ons for a game from family manager account to child account on ps4
my account settings
Solved! Is there any possible way to transfer my coc account from ios to android?
can i use facebook to login to my lost coc account?
Solved! Link facebook account
Can't open my account.
My husband and I love fortnite..we have 2 epic and 2 psn accounts..a ps3 and a ps4..2 55 inch tv..can we play with each other
Someone hack my mobile legend account
1 Email and 2 Google Play Accounts
how done it and he saying somthing about game center but i made a brand new apple id and game center and new account at clash
I want to add my 2nd Clash account WITHOUT adding my other Gmail on my Lenovo tablet...it can't handle the load with 2 Gmail a
i forget my old account in IOS now i have new again how can i transfer my coc account
i dont have an ios device is there any way to transfer my clash of clans account to my android device still
Solved! Clash of Clans account transfer from Android to iOS error 102
How can i get my ios Clash of Clans account in both android and also keep it in ios
How do i transer my accounts(contain COC and COR) from broken android device to new ios device
My problem is that i have upgraded my account to th4 in ios device and now i want to link my android account to ios. Now iis i
How to Transfer Accounts Between iOS and Android Devices in Boom Beach
How to Transfer Accounts Between Android Devices in Boom Beach

ASK THE COMMUNITY