How To Claim Asus Warranty ?

sreyaghosh094

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
I simply bought AN Asus Maximus VIII Ranger and before i bought it i scan the specification within the official asus web site,and it says there is some kind like free stuff like Overwolf,Keybot II,Mcafee® Anti-Virus,DAEMON Tools professional normal. once I open the box,i couldn't notice the CD or the serial range of these free stuff,how am i able to claim those things?

About More : ASUS maximus viii ranger manual

Solution
Maybe they're installed and waiting for you to activate them.

You will probably be asked to open an Asus account or even one for every company wo's product you take on. Everyone wants to have as much detail about us as they can get and sell on.

McAfee is not a necessity so long as Windows Defender is turned on and up-to-date.

As to the others, tread carefully. Free is very tempting but it usually comes at a price one way or another.
Maybe they're installed and waiting for you to activate them.

You will probably be asked to open an Asus account or even one for every company wo's product you take on. Everyone wants to have as much detail about us as they can get and sell on.

McAfee is not a necessity so long as Windows Defender is turned on and up-to-date.

As to the others, tread carefully. Free is very tempting but it usually comes at a price one way or another.

Solution