how to connect epson 3020 proketor to bose soundbar 300

Loveneetbedi

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
Hi, I have epson projector connected through HDMI to bluray and now trying to connect bose soundtouch 300 through HDMI. I can't seem to get audio on soundbar. Epson doesn't have optical and soundbar doesn't have component . Only option feasible to connect is through HDMI.
Is it because epson only has hdmi input and not output. what can I do ? thanks!

Connect the BD player to the HDMI input on the Bose soundbar.
Connect the HDMI output of the Bose soundbar to the projector.
ARC should be off. Select the HDMI as your source.
If this doesn't work then an alternative method would be to use an HDMI Input selector with audio extraction
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw
This would allow more than one source. Connect sources to the switcher inputs and the switcher output to the projector. Connect the optical audio out of the switcher to the Bose optical input.

Connect the BD player to the HDMI input on the Bose soundbar.
Connect the HDMI output of the Bose soundbar to the projector.
ARC should be off. Select the HDMI as your source.
If this doesn't work then an alternative method would be to use an HDMI Input selector with audio extraction
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw
This would allow more than one source. Connect sources to the switcher inputs and the switcher output to the projector. Connect the optical audio out of the switcher to the Bose optical input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Audio 1
Lost-in-Place Audio 1
R Audio 6
LepreChAUnS Audio 1
J Audio 0
B Audio 1
martin3231 Audio 1
C Audio 2
M Audio 3
P Audio 1
N Audio 1