how to connect my blue ray player to my laptop as my external dvd drive

Jun 12, 2018
I need to download material in order to be able to put drivers for my printer and other things for college so I can print get more TB on my laptop etc. I have a sanyo FWBP505F please I need directions ASAP
Rebecca Mallory

hang-the-9

Titan
Your post is a bit confusing, if you need drivers for a printer you can download them from the printer vendor support site. Not sure what you mean by "get more TB" on your laptop, are you talking about more storage? It's not likely you will need more storage on a computer unless you have a really low end Chromebook or Netbook. You can't use a standard BlueRay or DVD player on a computer, if you want an external DVD player, need to get a USB one.

hang-the-9

Titan
Your post is a bit confusing, if you need drivers for a printer you can download them from the printer vendor support site. Not sure what you mean by "get more TB" on your laptop, are you talking about more storage? It's not likely you will need more storage on a computer unless you have a really low end Chromebook or Netbook. You can't use a standard BlueRay or DVD player on a computer, if you want an external DVD player, need to get a USB one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 12
D Laptop Tech Support 0
S786 Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 6
D Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1