Solved! How to connect my Sony DVD player model HCD-DX150 to my new Samsung tv model UN50NU6950 using component cable green blue red

Solution
Connect the 3 component cables (Y-PbCb/PrCr) from the component video out on your Sony DVD player to the 3 component video in on your TV.
You might need to connect the audio cables (red and white terminals) from your Sony DVD player to the TV audio in to have sound.

fzvO197.png

jojesa

Distinguished
Connect the 3 component cables (Y-PbCb/PrCr) from the component video out on your Sony DVD player to the 3 component video in on your TV.
You might need to connect the audio cables (red and white terminals) from your Sony DVD player to the TV audio in to have sound.

fzvO197.png

Solution
So your TV doesn't have component input, that's why you are posting? Component connectors are becoming rare to be sure, the world has moved to HDMI.

Your hope is, Sony outputs COMPOSITE through the same jacks (consult manual) because I've seen modern TVs have maintained this connection, they call it now AV, but that's the same thing.

If your TV has no component, no composite, no av, yikes! then whatever your Sony puts out through a CONVERTER$ to HDMI.