How to connect switch and pc audio into one headset

doolittle

Distinguished
Yes, just patch the switch audio out to the "line in" on your sound card with that cable, and make the appropriate adjustments to your recording devices (right-click on your speaker and select "recording devices", may have to right-click on the white space and enable "show disabled devices" and "show disconnected devices" if the line-in does not show up) then adjust levels with the mixer as needed.

doolittle

Distinguished
Yes, just patch the switch audio out to the "line in" on your sound card with that cable, and make the appropriate adjustments to your recording devices (right-click on your speaker and select "recording devices", may have to right-click on the white space and enable "show disabled devices" and "show disconnected devices" if the line-in does not show up) then adjust levels with the mixer as needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 4
prime27 Audio 2
E Audio 0
rowlaids Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
ftezgel Audio 2
Joevillabz Audio 3
Paula Lozano Audio 2
K Audio 4
B Audio 5
L Audio 1
G Audio 7
S Audio 1
B Audio 3
J Audio 3
G Audio 3
L Audio 2
R Audio 2
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Connecting Audio-Technica turntable to Bose Soundbar 700
Question How to connect sony ht rt40 to pc ?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Question How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?
Solved! How do I connect Samsung PS-RC6600 speakers to my samsung tv? There is no place to connect wires, or switch to turn them on. T
Connecting an A/B Zone amp to a multi Room Speaker Switch
Sound Interference when connecting Line In cable to Game Console
Any way to connect a PS4, a Nintendo Switch, and a PC all to one monitor?
connect ps3 and dvr to woofer
Stereo speakers and headset connected to PC
Want to connect soundbar to switch box; TV has no audio outputs
Help connecting wireless headset transmitter to multiple sources
Is it safe to connect a kill switch in your remote wire??
Audio Switch to connect two 5.1 outputs for one 5.1 output. ANALOG
Get Large Sound Level difference when switch from XLR to TRS connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY