How to connect Xbox connectors to a red yellow yellow plug in

What make and model TV has red yellow yellow inputs?
You can do this by trial and error. Mute the TV first.
With the Xbox turned on connect the yellow composite video plug to each of the RCA input of the TV. Try the yellows first. When you get a picture it's in the correct jack. Then connect the red plug to the red jack, unmute the TV, and see if you get sound. Mute the TV again and connect the white plug. Hopefully you now get both channels of audio. Label the TV so you if you forget it won't be a problem.

What make and model TV has red yellow yellow inputs?
You can do this by trial and error. Mute the TV first.
With the Xbox turned on connect the yellow composite video plug to each of the RCA input of the TV. Try the yellows first. When you get a picture it's in the correct jack. Then connect the red plug to the red jack, unmute the TV, and see if you get sound. Mute the TV again and connect the white plug. Hopefully you now get both channels of audio. Label the TV so you if you forget it won't be a problem.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
The TV should be yellow (video), red (audio), and white (audio) for composite RCA connections. I've never seen a set with two yellows on the same input. Are you sure that the white audio jack hasn't simply faded in color and now appears yellow? Outside of that, follow what AA has suggested above.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2