How to customize the Quick settings menu on the Galaxy S7

yBFaoWf.png

The quick settings menu on the Galaxy S7 allows you to quickly access your most-used actions from the notification bar by simply swiping down from the top of the home screen. If you want to customize the Quick settings menu on the Galaxy S7 and tweak it to how you use your handset, this is for you!

Customizing the Quick settings menu is one of the first things I did when I first received my S7. I have always used the notification screen in Android to get things done and I wanted to continue that. While the screen looks a bit different on the S7 than it does on stock Marshmallow, they achieve the same goals.

Customize the Quick settings menu on the Galaxy S7

1. Navigate to Settings and you should see the Quick settings menu.
2. Select More from the top right of the screen and then Edit quick settings.
3. Select or deselect the tick box options as you see fit. Scroll down for more options.
4. Once complete, tap the back arrow in the top left to return to the Quick settings menu.
5. Check your new choices are reflected here and then exit the menu.

You can also access the Quick settings menu by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Then tap the quick setting to select or swipe to select another five. If you want to show all ten buttons, tap the down button ‘V’ next to the gear icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS