How to deactivate and uninstall agapao from my tab A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2018
I got a tab A and it has this app call Agapao. What this app does it doesn't let me have access to Google play and chrome. My question is how do I deactivate and uninstall the app

Solution
That has nothing to do with accessing Google Play or Chrome. They are apps that should already be on an Android device. That sounds a lot like a "Bible" app I have seen recently or even the tablet with that same name.

To uninstall an app, go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Scroll over (left and right) to the "All" list and then locate that app. Tap it and then tap "Force Stop" first. Next (if it is still showing as available) tap "Clear Data". Finally you wan to tap "Uninstall".

Should it not have an "Uninstall" option. You may then have to choose "Disable" which will leave it on the device, but keep it from running.

I have to say though, this is not a standard comes on a tablet app, so I am wondering how it got on there.
That has nothing to do with accessing Google Play or Chrome. They are apps that should already be on an Android device. That sounds a lot like a "Bible" app I have seen recently or even the tablet with that same name.

To uninstall an app, go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Scroll over (left and right) to the "All" list and then locate that app. Tap it and then tap "Force Stop" first. Next (if it is still showing as available) tap "Clear Data". Finally you wan to tap "Uninstall".

Should it not have an "Uninstall" option. You may then have to choose "Disable" which will leave it on the device, but keep it from running.

I have to say though, this is not a standard comes on a tablet app, so I am wondering how it got on there.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.