how to enhance FPS (burst mode)

fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015
hello currently I own a canon t1i and eos m3. in this month I have a project to take a picture "white throated redtail" (a bird). as I failed before because my shooting mode is very slow. it's 4.2 fps only. is there any way to increase it with firmware? or is there any cheap option for a fast shooting speed camerA?A

Solution

You CANNOT increase shutter speed, it's a mechanical limitation in most cases, processing power in others. If you NEED a faster camera buy the 7D MKII or 1D X.

The only reason you failed though was because of your inexperience. The camera has no part in that, and even shooting 100fps won't help if you don't know how to time shots and set up settings.

You CANNOT increase shutter speed, it's a mechanical limitation in most cases, processing power in others. If you NEED a faster camera buy the 7D MKII or 1D X.

The only reason you failed though was because of your inexperience. The camera has no part in that, and even shooting 100fps won't help if you don't know how to time shots and set up settings.

Solution