How to find my Android Tab's sim card phone number?

robin_48

Commendable
Jul 9, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - tablet - Android 5.0 (Lollipop) - 32 GB - 8" - 3G, 4G with an EE Sim card in it. I entered my Mobile phones number into WhatsApp by mistake and constantly get a pop-up asking me to verify the number.

Solution
Wouldn't you have needed to know the phone number to have added it to WhatsApp? Otherwise you couldn't add it.

Also, WhatsApp requires a phone number to verify your account. So, unless you are trying to circumvent that, you would need to enter your phone number, and verify it via text or voice, to have an active WhatsApp account.

Now if you are using a tablet you got from someone else, that already had the app installed, then clear the apps data, uninstall the app, restart the tablet and reinstall the app. You would, again/still, have to enter your phone number for verification purposes.
Wouldn't you have needed to know the phone number to have added it to WhatsApp? Otherwise you couldn't add it.

Also, WhatsApp requires a phone number to verify your account. So, unless you are trying to circumvent that, you would need to enter your phone number, and verify it via text or voice, to have an active WhatsApp account.

Now if you are using a tablet you got from someone else, that already had the app installed, then clear the apps data, uninstall the app, restart the tablet and reinstall the app. You would, again/still, have to enter your phone number for verification purposes.

Solution