How to fix Lenovo ideapad 320 that’s stuck on the logo

May 5, 2018
I got my laptop on Christmas. It’s a Lenovo Ideapad 320. One day I took it to school with me and it said updating please don’t turn off the pc. I turned it off and then it kept getting stuck on the loading screen. And whenever it continued from the loading screen a black screen would just appear. Please help I really need this laptop to work. I tried like 10 different methods but none worked.

Solution
It's one of those moments where you should've heeded the warning.

Try powering the laptop up and abruptly shut down the laptop by pressing down and holding the power button. Do this three times and it should bring up an error recovery message. You will need a recovery drive for the next step to restore your system.

If you've tried all the options listed to recover, you will need to reinstall your OS.

Lutfij

Splendid
It's one of those moments where you should've heeded the warning.

Try powering the laptop up and abruptly shut down the laptop by pressing down and holding the power button. Do this three times and it should bring up an error recovery message. You will need a recovery drive for the next step to restore your system.

If you've tried all the options listed to recover, you will need to reinstall your OS.

Solution