How to get all photos from other devices on my googole and crome account

palomojosh8

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Share accounts with other person and shes always seeinh my photos and messages but i cant see hers because of passwords and stuff how do i she her account

Solution
The only way another person can see your photos is if they have access to your account. If you are using the same account you would have access to theirs too.

Now if you are talking you have phones with the same account (same carrier/service provider and all your phones on one account) that doesn't give someone else access to your files or images. No matter if they are on your device or uploaded somewhere. They could only get access to the device if you gave it to them or there was an app on the device to allow them to view what is on it from somewhere else. In the case of them viewing the files that are on an account (google, etc.,) then they would have to have your password. All you would need to do to stop it is to change the...
The only way another person can see your photos is if they have access to your account. If you are using the same account you would have access to theirs too.

Now if you are talking you have phones with the same account (same carrier/service provider and all your phones on one account) that doesn't give someone else access to your files or images. No matter if they are on your device or uploaded somewhere. They could only get access to the device if you gave it to them or there was an app on the device to allow them to view what is on it from somewhere else. In the case of them viewing the files that are on an account (google, etc.,) then they would have to have your password. All you would need to do to stop it is to change the password.

There is no way for you to find out their password and access theirs and no reason to unless you are trying to spy on them or get back at them. Neither of which anyone here could help with.

If you want your photos private, save them somewhere that is password protected. Otherwise, even if you kept them on the phone, if the phone was stolen, someone would have the files.

Solution