How to get my facebook password from a damage SIM card

Status
Not open for further replies.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
First, the FB password isn't stored on the sim card. As mentioned above we aren't connected to FB in any way, so we have no way to help you. You'll have to contact them for any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Social Networking 0
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
W Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
T Social Networking 2
H Social Networking 4
B Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 2
K Social Networking 2
P Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 5
A Social Networking 4
Similar threads
Question Facebook messenger telling me password is wrong, even after successful reset.
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Facebook password help please
I forgot my password and I don't have my phone or phone number that I was using to the Facebook account how can I get it back
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
I forget my password for Facebook and I lost my sim card
Forgot Facebook Password
my password and phone number has been change but i want my old facebook account back
I forgot my facebook password and I don't have my phone number that I use to create that account. I didn't create it with emai
Forgot password I lose phone
I forgot my password and also lost my sim card This is not the facebook help desk. You must ask facebook.
I forget my facebook number but i know the password and i want to login
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
need too know how to reset password no phone
I am not access my email id and not reset my Facebook account password please help me
I know my Facebook I'd and password as well but when I put password but showing incorrect password
the number of facebook account created by that number is lost but password is remamber so how can i change id number
I can't access my facebook account, I reset the password and they send me a login code on mobile butbi never receive it, what
How change Facebook password without email
I forgot my Facebook password ,I lost my email and phone number associated with my fb account how do I re-cover my account

ASK THE COMMUNITY