How to get pictures back from doing a reset on phone after being locked out.

Tami64

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
My son got locked out of his smasung galaxy 4 n had to do a factory reset now he cant find pictures....help

That would be because if you do a reset you lose everything you had on the device.

Had the images been say synced, and recently updated, to a google account, or saved to a cloud or to a computer, then you would have those to re-add to the phone. Also had they been on an SD card rather than the phone. However once you do that reset, there really is no going back.

That would be because if you do a reset you lose everything you had on the device.

Had the images been say synced, and recently updated, to a google account, or saved to a cloud or to a computer, then you would have those to re-add to the phone. Also had they been on an SD card rather than the phone. However once you do that reset, there really is no going back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 4
D Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I formatted my sd card, how do I move pictures to it
So I opened my gallery to find that my pictures have turned into blank squares... I tried restarting my Android but it didn't
I need these pictures!pls
How to get my lost picture and music ???
Solved! how can I recovered picture delete on my phone infinix Note 4
Solved! How do I get my gallery pictures if phone is broken and does not turn on
Solved! How can I transfer pictures from a P20 Pro onto an external SD card via USB connection?
Solved! I cannot get my cloud pictures to my computer to use in product. my
Solved! How to find lost pictures on J7 Galaxy Sky Pro
How i save all pictures
I lost my phone and old no forgot my pictures of my dead husband
Solved! I accidentally deleted my pictures in my gallery
Solved! How do I get to read pictures moved from device (s() to an SD card?
Solved! No can't get pictures off old phone to new phone
I made sure my pictures were backed up before I factory reset my phone and I didn't get close to getting half back:( what can
How do i get my gallery pictures from last night if i back reset my phone
I need this device to retrieve my videos, my pictures, my playlists I factory reset my phone yesterday and lost them
I reset my phone and I lost all my music pictures and messages how can I retrieve them
Factory reset galaxy note 4 910c and lost all contacts and pictures
had to have my phone reset and lost all pictures and music and contacts how can I get them back at least the pictures

ASK THE COMMUNITY