Normally the onboard Intel graphics card will depend in the CPU and RAM of your laptop. If the problem is the GPU will not work, please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Intel Graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Intel Graphics.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: https/downloadcenter.intel.com/ (just use the automatic driver detector)
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.
- If all these will not work, your last option would be to reinstall Windows.